Mud Cloth Tea Set
The Mud cloth Tea Set consists of a hand built black clay teapot and two accompanying tea cups. The bentwood handle is hand cut and shaped over several weeks, after which the copper hooks are made and attached. These time intensive ceremonial tea pots are smaller and meant for a higher quality tea for personal use or to share with one.
- Teapot measures 5" tall and 6.5" wide- 8" tall with handle up
- Tea cups measure 2" tall and 2.5" wide
- Food safe. Hand washing suggested
- Built in strainer for loose leaf tea- see last photo
- Handmade by Ayame Bullock in Orcas Island, WA. Each of Ayame's pieces are made with pinch and coil or slab techniques to give an organic wabi-sabi feel to her work.