Leather pillow- Cognac
Our cognac leather pillows are handmade in the USA using American tanned and sourced leather. They are oil tanned and have a "pull up" effect, which gives it a nice crinkle effect that will wear beautifully over time. The perfect, timeless statement piece used on its own, or ideal for layering with other pillows in a variety of colors and styles.
- Size: Roughly 21" x 21". Perfect for a 22" x 22" down insert.
- Pillow cover only. Insert not included.
- Brass zipper closure along bottom side. Cream cotton back. Cream cross stitch detail in corner.
- Similar to your favorite leather jacket, this leather pillow is soft and will scratch and wear and just get more beautiful as it gains more character over time. You will not need to treat the pillow for quite some time. But when the time does come that you feel it needs it, you can use your favorite leather lotion to treat it. Just test a small portion of the pillow first to make sure you like the outcome, and do not rub on the stitching or cotton back.
- Made by Hawks and Doves in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- See last photo for coloring of the current batch.