Seagrass basket- Gold and natural wool
These fair trade baskets are made by multi-generational artisans with natural seagrass harvested responsibly from Southern Vietnam. They were traditionally used to carry rice home from the fields by families all across Vietnam.
- Wool tassels are made ethically by artisans in Southern Mexico.
- Flexible yet very sturdy for a variety of uses, including storage for toys or extra blankets, plant containers, laundry baskets and so much more.
- Medium measures roughly 13" tall x 14" diameter
- Large measures roughly 14" tall x 17" diameter
- Due to their handmade nature, the size and color will vary slightly from basket to basket.
- Made by Xinh & co.